México shares its traditions and culture in an unforgettable adventure in Colombia

29/12/14
By Francisco Godoy – México
Touristic Management

This experience has been one of the best of my life. I gained a lot of new memories that I will never forget!

The Shape Colombia - Immersion Room Project is a very good job opportunity, because as we teach English and some of our culture to kids, we learn much more that we can imagine as well. The kids and people from college and project became friends of a lifetime.
And what to say about Colombia? It’s my second home. This country has given me a new family, new friends, new adventures and experiences that money can’t buy.

I sincerely invite all the ones who like to live amazing experiences to come and join the Shape Colombia Project, you will love Bogotá!

See more photos: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario