Advice from India: when you have an opportunity like Shape Colombia, you shouldn’t think twice

22/12/14
Shashi Rekha Santhapuri 
India, Computer Engineer

When certain opportunities knock the door you don't think twice. Colombia was one such opportunity for me. Never thought I could in a second leave my career as a computer engineer and become an English teacher in a Spanish speaking country. If I look back now it was the best decision of my life.


➨ Keep connected with Shape Colombia on Facebook

Colombians are the sweetest people I have met till date, the warmth sometimes makes you feel like a celebrity, the hospitality, the graffiti and the landscapes make sure you never leave this amazing country. The kids I thought have become an integral part of my life now. We are friends on Facebook too.


Coming from a land of culture, Colombian culture still amazes me, the festivities, the food, everything about it will keep amazing you. The best part of the project is the motivation you get everyday you see your kids, you try to be a better person each day.


Shape Colombia was one experience I will never ever forget. Colombia is officially my new home. Come to Bogotá to experience it all, because the best things in life have to be experienced, not read! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario