Nigeria and Colombia: an overwhelming experience teaching languages in Bogotá with AIESEC

23/12/14
By Bunmi Amarachi Suru
Nigeria, Historian / Radio presenter

My experience in Colombia has been eventful. Shape Colombia itself is overwhelming in the sense that you get to meet different individuals, all working towards the same goal: to make Education better in Bogotá. This project has also improved me as human; I get to put smiles on faces. Over all, I am a stronger person now.

➨ Keep connected with Shape Colombia on Facebook

Colombia is a rich country with warm and lovely people; I love the culture and landscapes. My challenges in here were basically the culture and the food, because they are very different from my country, in Africa. However, the nightlife is fun and the people I have met so far were warm and nice towards me.

I think you should take the chance to live by giving back to our community and the world. Shape Colombia does that in a 100 ways. Not only you get to meet more than 200 people from all over the planet; you also have the chance to impact and exchange cultural views and knowledge - that for me is mind blowing.


Moreover, you can’t go wrong with AIESEC, so why not come? One more thing: the kids are a heavenly pain, LOL. The experience itself is the best teacher, so come and get a feel of it by yourself.

Check other photos:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario