Paraguay: more than an Exchange Program, Shape Colombia is knowledge

2/1/15
By Laura Rodríguez Viera - Paraguay
Bachelor of Business Administration

Shape Colombia opened my eyes in so many ways. It connected me more to my personal purpose of impacting the world positively through education, this while living an amazing cultural experience in one of Latin America’s most beautiful and diverse cities.


After the project was finished I left Bogotá with a handful of great friends that became a family to me, and eager to keep working to change and improve the way we approach education to make the necessary breakthroughs humanity needs in order to face the challenges we have today.

Colombia made my five senses go fully alive. From the beautiful music, colorful landscapes and tasty food, it surely was an experience I will never forget.

I discovered a little bit of what Colombia has to offer visiting some of its most representative cities. Amazing art, music, traditions and kind people is what I found in every place I went to, this together with my passionate and fun friends from different countries.

I finished this experience feeling more understanding, embracing diversity and simply grateful for all the beautiful things the world has to offer us.

Shape Colombia - Aulas de Inmersión - is a project you should join if you are looking to work in a creative and diverse environment, improve your teaching skills, and networking by meeting and working with talented people from all over the world.

If you can relate to the purpose of impacting the world through changes in education, this Project is a great way to start.

 Apply for Shape Colombia and have a great experience with us as well.

See more photos:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario